Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Power Guides

How to combo power

As an ongoing effort to test Nature traits I am determined to make DCUO testing as close to a science as possible. As such my first test is regarding Power regen for weapon combos.The information in this thread is current to the date 07/25/2011.Ov...
Small P0IS0N IVAN 11y
P0IS0N IVAN1579Small P0IS0N IVAN 11y
Power Guides

Fire Tank Guide

MASTERING THE FIRE TANK.[*] TANKING is one of the most important roles in the game. Tanks dont get as much credit for saving lives as a healer,however while the healers keep us alive we keep them away from danger. Along with just keeping the front...
Small Krytoflame 11y
Krytoflame3874Small speed death 11y
Power Guides

Healer Guide

As everyone knows there are two types of healers: nature and sorcery. Each type serves a special purpose when healing in raids and PvP (my PvP knowledge is limited so I will stick to raid situations). Almost every time you look at the raid stat sh...
Small P0IS0N IVAN 11y
P0IS0N IVAN1360Small P0IS0N IVAN 11y
DPS
Power Guides

DPS

hi guysI like to make this post here to share our knowladge about dps well i know most will say what else to share but i think there is more ways to play as dps in this game so far i found 3 play stayle to be a dps i will go for each 1- Balancing ...
Small speed death 11y
speed death3665Small speed death 11y
Power Guides

Gadget dps and troller guide

Hi guys I will share with u guys this link its to the station fourm and its a great guide written by my bud Deadpool and alot of discoution and evrey thing u need to know about gadget power is inside it also plz feel free to post here any question...
Small speed death 11y
speed death1989Small speed death 11y
Page 1